Gregg M. Hirshberg @GreggHirshberg
(913)226-2439 * Gregg@GreggHirshberg.com * www.GreggHirshberg.com
A long time champion of social media tools and technologies, with a track record of creating insightful content and leaving a wide social media footprint. I keep up-to-date with constantly evolving technologies in online social networking, the blogosphere, search tools and Web 2.0. Looking for a position where I can work closely with clients to create innovative, effective campaigns.
- Blogger Google+ Youtube
- Twitter FourSquare Flickr
- Facebook LinkedIn Klout
- Infographics Pinterest Tumblr
Great Plains Technical Services – Overland Park, Kansas 2012- Strategic Analyst at CRBE (Sprint)
Support real estate strategic planning process by analyzing complex real estate service levels and facility data, maintaining information relating to business drivers, demand and supply forecast, gap analyses, and key performance indicators.
- Contribute to the strategic planning process for the client’s real estate portfolio.
- Develop data analyses for various real estate scenarios and supporting the data analysis of strategic initiatives and reports.
- Collaborate with all real estate groups to maintain facility and real estate service information. Ensure the data accuracy for all services and locations. Continuously monitor demand for services and space.
- Redesigned presentations to include Infographics, which lead to significant increase in participation.
- Recognized for creation of Customer Profile & Diagnostic Report.
Dex One – Overland Park, Kansas 2011-2012 Solutions Specialist
Produced daily, weekly, quarterly and ad-hoc reports to support 1,200 Marketing Consultants in the field. Analyzed and resolved problems, system issues, billing and credit inquiries, product pricing, placement, promotion and any other inquiries received via inbound calls and emails from Marketing Consultants, sales and marketing managers. Analyze and improve processes and document changes. Served as Solution Center’s resident Excel expert, specializing in Pivot tables, vLookup and other formulas.
- Created report track workload of entire department which relieved supervisors of labor intensive weekly research.
- Top 5 producer, out of 45, in closed contracts and issues worked.
- Developed new processes for multiple reports and trained associates in its use, resulting in a 75% improvement in production.
Sprint – Kansas City, Missouri 2006-2009 Project/Program Manager (Data Analyst)
Conducted audits within Sprint’s Billing System to ensure that all orders between cable partners and Sprint were fully provisioned and billing correctly. Researched and updated accounts on Sprint’s Network not billing correctly to help control the loss of revenue for Sprint Nextel, resulting in a 30% increase in monthly gross revenue. Created reports documenting discrepancies in research performed. Investigated root cause analysis for all reports as well as all audits performed. Coordinated and compiled weekly team progress reports.
- Wrote business, functional and technical requirements as well as functional and technical test cases.
- Developed, analyzed, and project managed Service Level Objectives reporting through a combination of Access of various VoiP order types, improving performance by 34%, enabling Sprint Cable Partners to be more competitive. Interfaced with IT and other supporting and reporting teams.
- Worked strategically and tactically to design, execute and measure internal programs that resulting in increased revenue and decreased churn.
- Documented work flows for call center representatives based on root cause analysis I performed, resulting in a quicker and more effective experience for the customer.
- Reduced SLA penalties paid in December 2007 by February 2008 by 70% which saved the company $10,000 in penalties in two month span.
- Recognized for team contribution through the implementation of daily reports and updates.
Yoh Company – Overland Park, Kansas 2006-2006 Provisioner at Sprint
Responded to customer requests for new, transfer, port, disconnect and/or repair services, providing world class customer service to Sprint’s Cable Partners.
- Assisted in training of new employees and analysis/modification of internal processes.
- Routinely finished among the top 3 Provisioners out of a group of over 50.
Lenscrafters – Overland Park, Kansas 1998-2006 Assistant Lab Manager
Responsible for the day to day operations of a full service optical lab, including the supervision of 20 employees. Hired and trained new employees. Exceeded standards of performance. Analyzed profit and loss statements and provided recommendations to improve lab profitability. Managed lab budget and the allocation of employee hours based on sales and productivity.
- Increased production by 146% through training efforts and revision of operational processes.
- Designed sales accountability coaching guide and implemented the new process regionally, increasing sales revenues by 38%.
University of Kansas – Lawrence, Kansas